Monday, September 21, 2015

Houston Ballet

Photo Courtesy of Amitava Sarkar at
HoustonBallet.org
Does your spouse enjoy going to the ballet? Sometimes doing something with our spouse just because they like it can bring the most joy and satisfaction to our marriage. For my first wedding anniversary, I had my husband teach me how to fly fish… It’s definitely not my thing, but just like I found, you might really enjoy going to a ballet because of the beaming smile on your spouse’s face when you show up with those surprise tickets. This is one of those dates that’s only going to build the relationship if your heart is really in it.

Relationship Reconnection:

On your way to or from the event, take the time to find out what your spouse finds so enchanting about this type of performance. Ask questions and genuinely listen. Learning from your spouse can remind them that you value their intellect and their interest. 

Visit houstonballet.org for their season calendar and tickets. Tickets range anywhere from $12-$200, so there is something there for almost every budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment