Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Future Home





Being on a budget can make it hard to go out with your spouse. I know for me, things come up and the money for date night is gone. But, you don’t have to spend a lot to go out with your spouse. My husband and I really enjoy looking at houses. So when our budget is tight, we go on drives just to look at houses and dream of our future home. Recently we went to a few open houses. It was so fun for us to look at these staged homes and get ideas for our future. 

Now grab your spouse and go for a drive around the neighborhood and look at the beautiful homes. Or if you have the time, go to an open house! This can help you learn about each other’s styles. When my husband and I went, I learned that he likes one big open room, so he can do the dishes and watch TV at the same time. (Let’s be honest, I do the dishes. Good excuse though!)

Here is a link to the “Open House Finder”. This site gives you a list of open houses to go see. It shows when and where it is located. You can filter by specific dates, property type, price, size, and location. 


Relationship Reconnection:
Share which house you can see each other in together. You can also share which house best resembles each other. I find going on drives, being a good time for my husband and I to just talk. It can be anything from deep to lighter conversations. It is important to communicate in a marriage and share what is on your mind instead of holding everything in. Happy House Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment